To increase your results with cold-calling, the following must be done regularly:
1) Give enough time each day to prospect.
2) Must have the enough information about the reason for calling before you call: Customer benefits, not
3) Always starts with permission that: Is it good time to talk with you? And if answer is “Yes” then must
appreciated that by saying “Thanks”.
4) Always call one level higher in an organisation than you believe in necessary.
5) Be confident and component.
6) Phone calls in the morning are most likely answered by the person you called.
7) Respect the all people in the same manner you would treat the prospect.
8) Prospecting calls on Monday morning and Friday afternoons will have the worst result.
9) Prospection on “semi-holidays” and inclement weather will get a better response.
10) Make your goal to earn the right, privilege and honour to talk to the person again.
11) Believe in your services and you have the benefits of it that the prospect will receive from your service.
12) Believe in yourself and your professionalism.
13) Anytime is a good time to make a call; don’t wait for the “perfect” time.
*Now pick up the phone, and start speaking with your customers! You won’t regret it*