What is vue?
- Using vue js we can create the one page application using vue-router
- We can install vue js using npm via command npm install vue
- For the single page application vue js provide the CLI, you can install it via command npm install –global vue-cli
How to use with symfony
- To user it in Symfony we need npm package encore to compile assets composer require encore
- Install vue-loader and vue-template-loader to compile vue js
- Next we need to create the webpack.config.js to set the configuration of compilation
What are Components?
- Components are one of the most powerful features of Vue.
- They help you extend basic HTML elements to encapsulate reusable code. At a high level, components are custom elements that Vue’s compiler attaches behaviour to.
- In some cases, they may also appear as a native HTML element extended with the special attribute.
- To register a global component, you can use Vue.component (tagName, options).